InVision is a company like no other - our agile, no-management culture frees individuals to work at their best and develop their skills in a vibrant, supportive team. We are in an area of the software industry which is experiencing phenomenal growth and opportunity. We are passionate about continually developing our products, our company - and ourselves. Working here you will enjoy the start-up feel combined with tenured reliability.
To help us grow our team in the Chicago office, we are seeking a highly motivated and talented Senior HR generalist to run the development of all HR processes and our overall talent experience strategy in the United States.
What we expect you to do
- Establish local HR end-to-end practices
- Design, drive and continuously improve our talent acquisition processes in the US market
- Hire and retain the best talents
- Facilitate employee onboarding and offboarding
- Implement and administer local employee policies
- Cooperate closely with your local colleagues as well as with our international Talent Experience team - includes occasional travel to our offices in Europe
- Administer benefits and salary adjustments on a rolling basis
- Represent InVision at conferences, job fairs and networking events
What we offer
You will work full-time in our beautiful downtown Chicago office with lake view and the latest technology (we’re a mac company). We provide an attractive benefits package and weekly catered team lunches. We offer dedicated time for professional development and an environment that enables you to grow and make an impact.