Since 2001, The Call Center School has been dedicated to the professional development of employees in the contact center industry. Our comprehensive e-learning curriculum and learning management platform represent a fresh and exciting outlook on digital learning. And with more than 20,000 certified graduates, we are the global market leader in this industry.
As an Account Manager at The Call Center School, you will own the full sales cycle from lead development to deal closing.
What we expect you to do
- Qualify, develop and convert leads from various sources
- Initiate, develop, and close new business
- Maintain accounts by negotiating and closing renewal contracts
- Actively contribute to improving our sales and marketing strategy
- Enable existing customers to utilize The Call Center School to its full potential, while identifying cross- and upselling opportunities
- Occasionally attend trade shows and meet with colleagues at our sites in Northern Ireland and mainland Europe
What we offer
Our teams work cross-site and cross-functional. This means that sales, marketing and product development collaborate very closely across multiple sites worldwide to provide the best customer experience.
We strive for self-development and technical excellence. Our teams autonomously decide what to work on and how to distribute tasks among their members. We have no time-tracking, no titles or deadlines, and flexible vacation management. In a nutshell, we’re agile and far from everything classical, hierarchical or corporate.
InVision is a company like no other - our agile, no management culture gives individuals the ability to develop their business and technical skills in an area of the software industry which is experiencing phenomenal growth and opportunity. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.