We are aiming for sustainable, target-driven, and fast growth. To make that happen, we need an experienced recruiter. With your fresh ideas and profound skill set in hiring the best talent, you will manage a high volume, professional, full cycle recruiting process and be part of an ambitious team.
In the competition for sales and consulting experts in the greater Chicago area, we use online job advertisements, social media, and source potential candidates actively through direct search. We’re keen on our peer-recruiting technique, i.e. HR screens and interviews applicants together with members of the respective operational teams and we jointly make the final hiring decisions.
Within the HR team we have various means to analyze and measure our results. In order to achieve continuous improvement we frequently experiment with new tools, e.g. we plan to implement an applicant tracking system to gain a better overview and raise our effectiveness further.
What we expect you to do
- Design, drive and continuously improve our recruitment processes in the US market
- Select the best talent by screening incoming resumes
- Proactively source candidates
- Ensure cultural fit, personal integrity and team diversity
- Establish and maintain a transparent feedback loop with candidates
- Represent InVision as an attractive and reliable employer while communicating with applicants
- Cooperate closely with your local HR Marketing colleagues as well as with international HR teams - includes occasional travel to our offices in Europe
What we offer
Our teams work cross-site and cross-functional. This means that sales, marketing and product development collaborate very closely across multiple sites worldwide to provide the best customer experience.
We strive for self-development and technical excellence. Our teams autonomously decide what to work on and how to distribute tasks among their members. We have no time-tracking, no titles or deadlines, and flexible vacation management. In a nutshell, we’re agile and far from everything classical, hierarchical or corporate.
InVision is a company like no other - our agile, no management culture gives individuals the ability to develop their business and technical skills in an area of the software industry which is experiencing phenomenal growth and opportunity. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.